There are so many individuals throughout Lincolnshire’s NHS who have gone the extra mile during the pandemic – now it’s is your chance to help recognise those efforts and nominate someone for the national COVID-19 Honours.
Nominations are being sought for those who have made an exceptional contribution to the response to the pandemic in the UK.
This contribution could include:
- frontline work supporting the most vulnerable members of society and those who have caught COVID-19
- providing critical care to COVID-19 patients
- developing innovations to support the vulnerable and those with COVID-19
- going to extraordinary lengths to keep critical services going
- volunteering in the community or for service organisations in support of those affected by COVID-19.
Anyone can make a nomination and there is no deadline. Nominations will be considered by a national independent honours committee.
The nomination form can be found by clicking here.