Lincolnshire Clinical Research Facility Team Objectives
- Work in the ULH Trust by promoting, supporting and delivering high quality clinical trials/studies enabling local patients to have access to the latest treatment options (The Handbook to the NHS Constitution 2009).
- Promote Research and Innovation within the Trust, assisting Clinical Business Units to develop specialist clinical services and implement clinical research findings, thereby contributing to the improvement of patient care.
- Ensure ULHT patient recruitment targets, set up in conjunction with other networks/organisations, are met.
- Develop and strengthen external collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders to strengthen our Clinical Research Infrastructure.
- Develop robust training and education and Quality Assurance programs, thereby attracting and retaining a high quality, motivated Research Team and delivering high quality clinical trials/studies.
- Develop a financial strategy to generate patient benefits and cost savings to the NHS particularly to the ULH Trust.
- Identify suitable accommodation across the Trust for LCRF & R&D Admin staff and trials patients, with sufficient space, for the fast growing LCRF team. In addition, to set up a plan for setting up dedicated space for LCRF within supporting departments (pharmacy and chemotherapy) for clinical trials.