Lincoln labour ward –(01522) 573140
Pilgrim labour ward – (01205) 445424
Lincoln antenatal assessment centre (24 hours) – (01522) 573138
Pilgrim antenatal assessment unit (8.45am to 4.45pm) – (01205) 445144
COVID-19 – Update Monday 18 May
We are DELIGHTED to be able to reinstate our homebirth service from Monday 18 May. We have reorganised our midwifery staffing and with some midwives now returning to work, helping to ensure an on call rota for Home Births is in place. We are very proud to offer women choice of place at either Pilgrim or Lincoln Labour wards, or within your home environment.
For further information please speak to your Community Midwife.
Our Maternity Teams are working hard as always to ensure you and your baby are kept safe and you have a positive experience of birth during the Covid-19 outbreak.
- Redesigned our services in line with Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists (RCOG).
- Implemented ‘Attend Anywhere’ virtual antenatal and postnatal consultations which helps personalise your care, when it is needed to be provided over the phone.
- Implemented routine swabbing for Covid 19 for; admissions to Labour Ward, Induction of Labour and for Elective Caesarean Sections.
- Encouraged early discharge home.
- Following national guidance of use of personal protective equipment (PPE).
We are ready and waiting to care for you and you baby, pandemic or not.
For further information on for pregnant women and their families, please click here.
For Further information on COVID-19 testing for maternity care, please click here.