The ULHT Maternity department were rated good by the CQC in October 2021.
- Lincoln labour ward – (01522) 573140
- Pilgrim labour ward – (01205) 445424
- Lincoln antenatal assessment centre (24 hours) – (01522) 573138
- Pilgrim antenatal assessment unit (8.45am to 4.45pm) – (01205) 445144
- If you would like to provide any feedback or make a complaint, visit the patient experience area.
- We also welcome feedback via the Lincolnshire Maternity Voice Partnership (MVP).
- Labour ward: two birth partners only, 24/7 open access
- Maternity ward: birth partners welcome 9am-9pm
- Maternity ward general visiting: 2pm-5pm and 6.30pm-8pm daily. No more than three visitors per bedside. Children are not permitted, unless siblings of the newborn.
- Neonatal unit: Both parents open access. Grandparents and siblings by arrangement with the ward.
Infection prevention and control measures remain in place, including the use of hand sanitiser on entering and exiting areas within the hospital. Hospital-provided face masks remain available for those who wish to use them. Further guidance is available on our Information for Visitors page.
The Lincolnshire Maternity Voices Partnership are the group asked by the NHS to listen, so that services can be the best they can be for you, your family and friends.