If you are internal to join is very simple, just download the internal paperwork and return to the staff bank office once completed.The staff bank at United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust allows us to staff our wards with additional reliable registered nurses and health care support workers to work alongside our permanent staff.It also ensures we can provide first class, safe, quality care to patients across all our wards and departments. Our ULHT staff bank office at Lincoln covers all sites at the trust (Lincoln, Grantham, Pilgrim, Louth)
Staff bank members are either our permanently employed staff who choose to undertake extra duties in addition to their contracted hours, or staff whose preference is to have the flexibility of a non set working pattern and work exclusively on an ‘as and when’ ad hoc basis.
The benefits of working on the Trust staff bank:
- All bank shifts will be offered in the first instance to members of the Trust nursing bank.
- Total flexibility.
- Gain experience on different wards and departments, or support your own ward with working additional shifts.
- Work bank shifts on any of the Trust sites or choose a specific site you wish to work on.
- Additional NHS Pension Scheme contributions up to full time hours if you choose to.
- Visibility of available shifts and the ability to direct book yourself via an app.
- Weekly pay.
- Access to all ULHT provided training.
- Access to Trust study/skill days.
- Payment of accrued annual leave for bank only staff.
- Becoming a member of the ULHT family.
For more information please contact:
Staff Bank Office, Top Floor, Robey House
Lincoln County Hospital
Bank office opening hours – 8am-8pm, Monday to Friday. 9am-5pm, Saturday and Sunday
Telephone: 01522 573049
Email: [email protected]