Blood tests/phlebotomy sessions in Lincolnshire
All blood tests are by appointment only at Pilgrim Hospital, Boston and Grantham and District Hospital and Lincoln County Hospital.
Lincoln County Hospital
- Monday to Friday: 8am to 5pm.
- To book an appointment please use the online booking tool, this takes your to a booking website provided by our pathology partners. Use this link to book a blood test at Lincoln County Hospital.
- If you are unable to use the online service, please call 01522 573754 and one of our schedulers will create the appointment on your behalf. This phone line is available Monday to Friday: 2.30pm to 3.30pm.
Blood test clinic location at Lincoln County Hospital: Enter through the main outpatient door up the ramp at the right of the hospital, then go right and then right again to reach the clinic.
Pilgrim Hospital, Boston
- Appointments available Monday to Friday: 8.50am to 4:40pm, please ring 01205 446333 to book (phone line open Monday-Friday 9am to 4pm).
Grantham and District Hospital
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 4.30pm (appointment required please call: 01476 464706 )
For details of blood clinics in John Coupland Hospital, Gainsborough, Johnson Community Hospital, Spalding and Skegness and District General Hospital, please follow this link to the Lincolnshire Community Health Services NHS Trust website.