United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust works with other local NHS organisations to arrange regular blood taking testing clinics at sites across the county. This means that patients who need regular blood testing are able to have blood taken tests done at a location that is easy for them to access.
Phlebotomy sessions in Lincolnshire
Lincoln County Hospital
- Hospital referred patients 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Patients referred by their GP:
8am to 9am and 4pm to 5pm, Monday to Thursday
8am to 9am and 1pm to 5pm, Friday
Pilgrim Hospital, Boston
- Hospital referred patients by telephone appointment : (01205 446333/446386).
8.50am to 4:40pm Monday – Friday (excluding Bank Holidays)
- GP patients by telephone appointment: (01205 446333/446386)
Monday – 9am-4pm
Tuesday – 1pm-4pm
Wednesday – 1pm-4pm
Thursday – 9am-4pm
Friday – 9am-4pm
The Phlebotomy department will no longer be able to accommodate walk in patients without an appointment until further notice.
Grantham and District Hospital
- 8.30am to 4.45pm, Monday to Friday
- Monday – Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm
- Hospital referred patients can make an appointment by telephone: 01507 600100 ext. 631253
- GP patients should make an appointment with their own GP practice for phlebotomy.
The phlebotomy department will no longer be able to accommodate walk in patients without a pre-booked appointment or GP patients without prior arrangement between the GP and the department.
Skegness and District General Hospital
- Walk in – no appointment required
8.30am to 12pm, Monday to Friday
1.30pm – 4pm, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Clinics held in medical rehabilitation unit. Patients should ring 01754 613508 for an appointment
Johnson Community Hospital, Spalding
- 8am to 12pm, Tuesday to Friday. GP patients by telephone appointment: 01775 652083