Trust Board papers – December 2017
Message ahead of our public Trust Board meeting Friday 15 December:
• The meeting will be held from 9.15am. The meeting room will open at 9am and not before.
• As the meeting is being held in a venue which does not belong to ULHT, we have been advised that due to fire safety regulations the maximum capacity of the room is 45, including the Trust Board.
• An area will be made available for journalists to wait and conduct interviews.
Meeting of the Trust Board
Friday 15 December 2017 to be held at 9.15am in the conference room, the Reservation, Sleaford.
1. Introduction, Welcome, Chair’s Opening Remarks and Health and Safety
2. Public Questions
3. Apologies for Absence
4. Declarations of Interest
5. Minutes of the meeting held on 7th November 2017 for accuracy
6. Matters arising from the previous meeting/Action Log
7. Chief Executive Horizon Scan
8. Emergency Care Update
Break for media interviews
9. Patient Story
10. Quality and Safety (SO1, SO2)
10.1 Assurance and Risk Report Quality Governance Committee
10.2 Performance Report Quality and Safety
10.3 Front sheet and Quality and Safety Improvement Plan
10.4 Front sheet and NHSI Follow Up Infection Prevention and Control Visit
10.5 Nursing establishment review 1 and Nursing Establishment Review 2
11. Workforce ( SO4)
11.1 Assurance and Risk Report. Workforce and OD
11.2 Performance Report Workforce
12 Finance and Performance (SO3,SO5)
12.1 Assurance and Risk Report FSID Committee
12.2 Performance Report Finance and Operations
15. Items For Approval
Items for next Trust Board meeting
16. Any Other Notified Items of Urgent Business
17 .The next meeting will be held on Friday 26 January 2018 at The New Life Centre, Sleaford.