If you’ve been diagnosed with gestational diabetes, this page will help you to understand what it is and give you the right information you’ll need to manage your pregnancy and labour in the best way possible. The good news is that with good management of gestational diabetes, you can increase your chances of having a healthy pregnancy and baby.
Find out more on the Diabetes UK website or use any of our leaflets below:
- Your guide to gestational diabetes
- Protecting your baby from low blood glucose
- Antenatal hand expression
- Metformin treatment in pregnancy
- Healthy eating for gestational diabetes
Here is some really useful videos with advice from for patients living with gestational diabetes.
If you need any further help or advice, please speak to your midwife.