The ceremony, hosted by LincsFM’s John Marshall, saw hundreds of passionate staff celebrated for the hard work they do on a day-to-day basis.
From United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust (ULHT), eleven members of staff, teams and volunteers were shortlisted for an award:
- Nurse of the Year: Samantha McCarthy-Phull, Clinical Education Nurse at Lincoln, Boston and Grantham hospitals (winner)
- Support Staff of the Year: Jake Shepherd, radiology porter at Lincoln County Hospital (winner), and Pam Beattie, Hospital Chaplain at Lincoln County Hospital
- Therapist of the Year: Edwell Munyonga, Team Lead Occupational Therapist at Pilgrim Hospital Boston (winner)
- Midwife of the Year: Luretta Johnson, Community midwife (winner) and Emma Upjohn and Hazel Harrison, midwives at Pilgrim Hospital Boston
- Volunteer of the Year: Lincs Emergency Blood Bikes Service – (Lisa Bagwell, volunteer at ULHT – winner)
- Clinical Team of the Year: Ashby Ward at Lincoln County Hospital (highly commended)
- Healthcare Assistant of the Year: Julie Baker from Lincoln County Hospital
- Non-Clinical Team of the Year: Skegness Community Hub
Jan Sobieraj, Chief Executive at ULHT, said: “What a brilliant evening and a wonderful opportunity to celebrate all of the hard work going on across the county to provide excellent patient care.
“Well done to all of those who were shortlisted and those who won an award. You should be proud of the work you do every day to keep people safe and well. I am so pleased for the ULHT staff who’ve been recognised for their dedication and commitment to patient experience and care.”