Health and social care organisations across our county are looking at how we could change and improve health and social care services in Lincolnshire – this programme is called the STP (Sustainability and Transformation Plan).
United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust is developing the ULHT 2021 Strategy to develop the hospital-based elements of this work.
To help us on our way, we are focussing on five priority areas for improvement, and would love your input. The areas are:
- Redesign our clinical services: Clinical Strategy, clinical services and pathways
- Productive hospital: urgent care, elective work, theatres and outpatients
- Workforce and organisational development: recruitment, retention, education, training and skills; leadership development, appraisals, inclusion, values and behaviours
- Productivity, efficiency and estates: how we can work smarter, save money and improve care
- Quality Improvement: patient safety, safe staffing, reduced mortality, infection control
Please fill in the survey here to share your views with us, and help us to develop our plans for the future of hospital services across Lincolnshire: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/98SZWMW