- Dr Krisztina Scharrer
- Job title
- Consultant Dermatologist
- GMC number
- General Medical Diploma – 1994
- (Semmelweis Medical School, Budapest, Hungary) Speciality board exam in Dermatology – 1999
- Speciality Board Exam Allergy, Clinical Immunology – 2006
- Medical interests
- Patch testing
- Immune mediated skin conditions
- Atopic eczema, hand eczema
- Contact number
- 01522 573748
Dr. Scharrer completed her medical studies at the Semmelweis Medical School in Budapest, Hungary. She was trained in Dermatology in the Central Military Hospital and in the Semmelweis Medical School.
After completion of specialist training in Dermatology she undertook international fellowship training in Brooke Army Medical Center, Texas, US.
She became interested in allergic skin conditions and patch testing and completed Allergy- Clinical Immunology training in Budapest, Hungary.
She has been a consultant dermatologist in Lincoln County Hospital since May 2010 leading the Paediatric and patch test Dermatology service.
She has a specialist interest in patch testing, urticaria and atopic eczema.