We would like to thank everyone for the kind offers of support coming through from the local community in support of our amazing NHS staff. We are very grateful for everyone who has donated, shared and supported our staff wellbeing.
If you wish to donate, please check the list below for guidance before contacting the Trust. Unless specified we are unfortunately unable to take any other donations at this time.
Please do not bring items direct to the hospitals. We are asking everyone in the local area to ‘Stay Home and Save Lives’ and adhere to the non-essential travel guidelines.
Food and drink
- Donations of snacks / biscuits / chocolate: If you can donate a large number of individually wrapped items, such as over 250 then please contact us. We are only able to accept items which can be eaten in one go e.g. cereal bars.
- Donations of drinks: We would be very grateful for any large donations of small bottles of water or cans of drink.
- If you are able to donate large quantities of toiletries or hand cream, please contact us.
- Laundry bags / bandannas: Please contact us if you are able to make/provide these. Please note that the percentage of poly/cotton will need to be a minimum of 65/35 to be laundered at 60 degrees.
- If you are able to make a large quantity of scrubs please do get in touch and we can discuss the specification required.
Patient Amazon Wish List
We have created an Amazon Wish List full of items that would be really helpful to patients during this difficult time.
All the generous donations will be distributed across Lincoln, Boston and Grantham hospitals. Please click here to view the wish list.
Contacting the Generosity Cell:
If you can support one of the areas above then please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org We would be grateful if you could please give details of the items you would like to donate along with your contact details and we will be in touch with you as soon as we can.
We will update this page if any of the above guidelines change.
If you are thinking of donating, please CLICK HERE:
Again, we would like to thank everyone for their overwhelming support and generosity at this time. Your support makes a huge difference to our incredible NHS staff and our local hospitals.